Skincare oil used in the preventive treatment of bedsores in bedridden or dependents of all ages.
- More than one million units used per year in the medical-hospital sector.
- Prevention of bedsores by stimulating circulation through the use of gentle massage of the contact points, using circular movements without pressure.
- Non-irritant, hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions.
- Contains mineral oil, moisturising sweet almond oil, an emollient agent that improves skin suppleness. Fragrance.
- Water-free formula, with no need for preservatives.
- Enriched with sweet almond oil Preserves the skin's protective lipid film
Directions for use: Gently massage: one spray of skincare oil on the fingertips, then apply by massaging with the fingertips on the relevant area until the product is fully absorbed. Observation of the sacrum, base of the back: 2 to 3 presses. Can be repeated several times a day.
Precaution for use: Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Ingredients include: PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIPELARGONATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)