MILTON Antibacterial Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Foam (50ml)
Suitable for all ages, its foam texture allows children to learn hand hygiene in a fun and enjoyable way. The foam can be used on babies from 3 months, children and adults to ensure good hand hygiene and limit the transmission of germs. The 50 ml format is ideal for your walks and trips with the family. Its formula is alcohol-free, based on an active 100% of plant origin. Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, it provides comfort and protection thanks to its moisturizing agent. Made in France.
- The ingredients are of plant and mineral origin, and from renewable resources.
- Biocidal product (TP1 / AL).
- Disinfectant active: Lactic acid (EC 200-018-0): 1.75 g / 100 g
- Bactericidal: in 30 sec EN 1500, EN 1276, EN 13727
- Levuricide: in 30 sec EN 1650, EN 13624
- Virucidal: in 30 sec EN14476 + A1: 2015 on MVA (covering enveloped viruses including Coronavirus , Herpes virus , Hepatitis B and C, Influenza). Active on bovine Coronavirus in 30 seconds according to EN14476: 2013 + A2: 2019.
Directions for use:
- Apply a small amount (= 3mL) to clean hands and wrists.
- Rub for at least 30 seconds. Do not rinse.
- Apply once.
- Repeat the application if necessary.