MILTON Sterilizing Tablets (40s)
Cold Water Sterilising - (1 Tablet for 5L of water)
1. Wash bottles, teats, breastfeeding equipment in warm soapy water, then rinse in cold water.
2. Fill your sterilizing unit (or plastic, BPA-free container) with 5L of cold tap water, add 1 Milton Tablet and let dissolve fully.
3. Close the lid and in just 15 minutes the objects are disinfected. No need to rinse. Items can stay in the solution until needed. Renew the solution every 24 hours. Wash your hands before removing the accessories. Drain the excess water well, shaking it lightly.
Multi-Purpose for Disinfecting the whole house - (3 Tablets for 5L of water)
1. Fill a container (plastic, BPA-free) with 5L of cold tap water.
2. Add 3 Milton Tablets and let dissolve fully.
3. Ideal for disinfecting the whole house, floors and surfaces of the kitchen, toilets, bathroom etc.
Disinfecting against COVID-19- (2 Tablets for 1L of water)
What is Covid-19?
New strain of Coronavirus causing respiratory problems
Identified during an investigation into an epidemic in Wuhan, China
Spreads by breathing, sneezing and coughing, or hand contact
How to protect yourself?
Hand hygiene is essential to avoid and control the epidemic of the disease.
Thorough cleaning of surfaces and objects: use a detergent product with water and then apply a disinfectant product in accordance with hospital use.
This Milton product is suitable for fighting against this virus *:
- Fill a container (plastic, BPA-free) with 1L of cold tap water. Dilution:
- Add 2 Milton Tablets and let dissolve fully.
- Minimum contact time on surfaces and on accessories by immersion: 15 minutes
- Rinse surfaces and accessories before use
* Based on official recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- EN 1040 in 5 min, EN 1276 eb 15 min (including SAMR), EN 14561 in 15 min
- Kills Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter.
- In 15 min EN 1275, EN 1650, In 14562 on C.albicans (agent responsible for thrush).
- In 15 min on Poliovirus type 1 and Adenovirus type 5 according to the protocol of standard EN 14476 + A1.
- EN 14476 + A1 in 1 min on Coronavirus and in 5 min on Rotavirus.
ITEM MAY BE DANGEROUS IF USED INCORRECTLY. RESPECT THE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE.